Are You Looking for Something More than a Job?
Our team here at Lakes Leasing consists of dedicated and ambitious professionals and we are always looking to integrate more candidates to our team. We are looking for leaders, strategic thinkers, and innovators.
We at Lakes Leasing are a welcoming team of professionals who always aim to deliver excellent results while building a strong and happy team. We offer a career, not a job.
- Competitive compensation
- Strong team spirit
- Free way for innovative ideas
- Ability to grow
- Guidance from our seasoned associates
- Individual talent recognition
- Stable work environment
Enjoy a career full of opportunities at Lakes Leasing. Explore your potential.
Job Title: Documentation Analyst
Location: Sudbury, ON
Start Date: The candidate would be required to start ASAP
About the Company:
L.A.K.E.S. Leasing Corporation is a fast growing, long standing premier equipment lender providing flexible financing solutions to a variety of industries & markets, seeks an Documentation Analyst to assist our growing commercial leasing & financing company.
The Documentation Analyst will be reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer. This position is responsible to independently, efficiently and accurately process commercial lease & loan documentation while interfacing with the sales team, the credit officers, outside vendors and L.A.K.E.S. Leasing customers new and old. This position will administer the lease/loan transactions from the point of approval, coordinate pre-closing due diligence requirements, prepare legal documentation utilizing an internal processing system, then provide audit analysis on each file throughout the transaction, all within the company’s established policy and procedures.
• General understanding of commercial lending, as well as lease/loan conditions;
• Thorough understanding of lending and regulatory compliance;
• Strong detail orientation to accurately prepare lease/loan documents;
• Thorough understanding of lease/loan documentation, processes and requirements;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to read and interpret legal agreements and organizational documents, would be an asset
• Ability to review and interpret insurance policies as they apply to collateral secured loans
• Understanding, processing, establishing and perfecting lien positions on all lease/loan assets
• Clear understanding of ownership registration processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French an asset)
• Minimum of a four (4) year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in banking, finance or lending related field degree from an accredited post-secondary institution
• Minimum 2 years of banking / lending experience
• Self Starter and motivated
• Organization & problem solving skills
• Must be able to work in a high stress environment
• Proficiency with processing systems; Microsoft Office & excellent reporting skills
• Strong analytical & time management skills
• Ability to identify issues and opportunities and focus on solutions
• Ability to interact with a diverse team; be a team player
• Leadership abilities an asset
The candidate would be expected to start work as soon as possible.
Please respond by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please respond in confidence with a resumé and cover letter to: [email@example.com]